Friday, August 17, 2012

Getting Going with Arthritis in Westminster!!!

Well I don't blog as regularly as I would like but I am very excited about all of the things going on in Westminister!  Next Saturday, August 25th I will be at the WTTR Health & Wellness Expo at St,. John Portico from 8am-noon.  Come say "Hi" and if you have arthritis, I know you have lots of questions.  Remember, not only am I an arthritis nurse, but I am an arthritis patient as well. I've lived through the pain, stiffness, frustration and fear that arthritis can bring.  But I am doing great now since my hip replacement 3 years ago.  I will have free DVD's from my actual surgery, rehab and getting back to my life again. 
I will also be at the Carroll County Wine Fest on Sunday, September 16th; and the Carroll County Fall Fest on September 20th & 21st.   You can find me at the WTTR booth at all of these events.
Lastly, I will be hosting FREE "Get Going with ARthritis" seminars at the Carroll County Library branches from 6:30-7:30pm on these dates and locations:
1- Tuesday, Sept 18@ Finksburg Branch, 2265 Okd Westminister Pike, 21048
2- Thursday, Octovber 25 @ Westminster Branch,  50 East Main St., 21157
3- Thursday, November 8th @ Taneytown Branch, 10 Grand Drive,  21787

These informal seminars will discuss what arthritis is; pain management; diet and exercise; risk factors, signs & symptoms and how to know if joint replacement is an option for you.  Call 443-444-4698 to register!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment